Friday, August 3, 2007

fri.8-3

ran 2 miles.
that's all i could bring myself to do. does clocking running routes in the car count?

3 comments:

Melissa Landis said...

...thanks emily for that tip. i am not so familiar with blogs.
ran 2 miles.

Anonymous said...

Okay, sorry I'm a little behind on the commenting. Tuesday I ran 2 miles, Wednesday I coached a soccer team and worked out with them, Thursday I ran 2.75 miles, and Friday I did 120 crunches, calf press at 120 lbs, bench press at 80 lbs, bicep curls at 10 lbs, and did 5 minutes on a very difficult setting on the eliptical machine. Today I am not going to do anything.

Em said...

mands get your sister crack-a-lackin. oh and melissa and mands..i will call you but i still have 20 pages to go on this paper and i can't break the phone strike till it's done. luvyas.